[2/5] relationships: Hannibal Lecter & Bedelia Du Maurier
I’ve had to draw a conclusion based on what I glimpsed through the stitching of the person suit that you wear. And the conclusion I’ve drawn is that you are dangerous.
That’s the show
I have called on the Goddess and found her within myself.
( insp )
Kade Purnell: wisdom and prudence ?!!! NO
Excuse you. Kade Prurnell:
- correctly ascertains that Jack put Will in the field even though he knew Will was unstable.
- correctly points out that Alana’s defense of Will is necessarily a condemnation of Jack.
- tries to minimise the damage done to the FBI by the irresponsible actions of Jack and Will because she recognises that the integrity of law enforcement agencies is more important than personal feelings.
- is entirely honest and upfront with Will about her perspective of events and how his trial is likely to play out, and offers him the best option she is able to. She does this with compassion for Will despite his crimes.
- correctly points out that Jack’s perspective is warped by his personal involvement with Will - and by Jack’s desire to be seen as a good friend and not an incompetent profiler.
- correctly points out that Jack’s attempts to implicate Hannibal are entrapment, and therefore is both immoral AND inadmissible in court - "Hannibal Lecter is being induced to commit murder by an undercover FBI informant. This is outrageous government conduct."
- IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO SEEMS TO REMEMBER THAT WILL ACTUALLY KILLED A PERSON AND MUTILATED HIS BODY. AND THINKS THAT MURDERING PEOPLE IS NOT OK. AND DOES NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS JUST BECAUSE WILL IS CUTE AND/OR DAMAGED. "for the record, the only one involved in this investigation we can confirm actually having killed someone is Will Graham."
You don’t have to like her or want to see her succeed but you best respect.
Haythams back! My baby is returning for another game (well, hopefully). I can just feel a new wave of smutty fics coming along.
The Templar and the Assassin
Fandom: Assassins Creed
Pairings: Haytham Kenway / (female) Reader
Summary: It would never work, a relationship between a Templar and an Assassin, would it?
Warnings: nc17, adult, smut, het,
THE GORGEOUS WOMEN OF HANNIBAL:
Lara Jean Chorostecki